Booking Page for the May Retreat in Greece in 2020
I have been brewing a plan for a retreat in Greece in my favourite of all places – Pelion, for a couple of years. Finally, I believe I am ready.
Let me introduce you to my dream – a retreat based on Holistic Core Restore® Programmes. For 1 week we will concentrate on reconnecting with our pelvic floor, core, body and mind.
This photo is at the actual villa
Who Is This Programme For?
- Are you a woman who wants to know more about her Pelvic Floor, Core and overall health?
- Have you experienced the odd leak when jumping, running, laughing or sneezing and know that that’s a sign that you need to take control of your Pelvic Health?
- Are you a woman that wants an easy to perform ANYWHERE, modern and effective way to strengthen her Core and re-establish its role as part of her whole body?
- Do you have a small Rectus Diastasis (Tummy Gap) that you want to heal?
- Do you have ‘lower back pain’ issues that you’ve been told is due to a ‘weak Core’?
- Do you want a better-looking belly but know it’s an inside-out job so need to go deeper and work smarter than just doing ‘sit-ups’?
- Are you ready to prioritize this area of your health and learn ESSENTIAL skills to last you a lifetime?
- You want to learn the importance of food for not only fat loss but nourishing your deep health?
- Have you seen a clinician about a low level Prolapse and been told to ‘do your Pelvic Floor exercises’ as part of your management strategy?
- Are you ready to learn the importance of ‘rest’ and ‘self-care’ as part of your wellness journey?
We will start with reconnecting with our internal muscles and myofascial systems. Then as a week will progress, we will go for walks in the mountain behind the villa. Do activities, swimming in the warm waters of Pagastica gulf, pelvic floor friendly exercises, stretching & mobilisations, meditation. You will stay in a luxury villa with sea view rooms, a swimming pool and a beach below the house. We will permit ourselves to move, to enjoy being active.
We will enjoy local food, olives and olive oil which is harvested from the grounds of the villa. More information on the villa you will find below.
I know, the first question that comes up almost in everyone’s mind is: “What’s the damage?” Well, I am not going to beat around the bush. The price is £1527 pp per 7 days. But please before you close the window just read on to see all that you get for that price. And if you book now using the code EARLY2020 you will get £200 off!
7 days of ALL inclusive holiday at the amazing villa. The price is based on sharing in a twin or triple room. Only 10 places are available!
The dates are 30 May – 6 June 2020
⚠️No kids at the retreat, as it will be ME time for You. To concentrate on yourself.
So what will be included?
- Detailed pelvic health pre-screen questionnaire to tailor the activities and exercises to levels that suit you. And we will be supported, by our clinical Woman’s Health Physio if needed.
- 7 days accommodation. Arriving on Saturday, May 30 2020, after 4 pm and onwards. Departure on Saturday, June 6 2020, before 10 am. You will have full 6 days to enjoy yourself.
- Transfer from Volos city to the Villa.
- Daily training sessions. Two sessions a day.
- 3 vegetarian meals a day: breakfast; light salad lunch; and an evening meal (with wine if desired). Teas, drinks and snacks plus occasionally a Greek cake are also will be made available.
- Travel-friendly Fitness kit to keep; yoga mat(but you can bring your own); beach towels (no need to bring your own if you prefer to travel light).
- Chats and talks on different topics on Woman’s health and pelvic floor.
- The programme will continue for another 11 weeks post retreat. You will have access for life to a homework site with videos to guide you through the programme so you can join in with the creator of the Holistic Core restore® system, Jenny Burrell. Much better than following a sheet of written exercises. The Homework exercises are progressed and so over the course of the 11 weeks, as your strength and coordination improve, the exercises will become more challenging. You will be offered to join a Facebook group where I will be supporting you during your post retreat journey.
- Local activities, trail walks, to be arranged but can be paddle boarding, a boat trip, a coach trip to the mountain’s villages and other beaches. More details closer to the date.
- Last night – a meal out at a taverna in our local village of Lefokastro
What’s not included:
- Airfare. You have to book your own flights.
- Transfer from an airport to Volos and back to an airport. There are 4 possible airports that can be used: Athens, Thessaloniki, Skiathos, Volos.
- Please note that Personal Accident and Cancellation Insurance is highly recommended.
- Eating out except the last night dinner.
- Please read T&C before booking. If a Booking is made by a Client, the Client shall be deemed to have read these Conditions and if the Booking is made by telephone, e-mail, online or facsimile, the Client is deemed to have signed the declaration on the Booking Form.
A general day will look like this:
❤️ 8.30 am to 9.30 am – morning training session starting with reconnecting to our breath, pelvic floor, glutes and movement, progressing over the week with intensity, run by Me.
❤️ 10 am to 10.45 am -breakfast.
❤️ 10.45am-6.00pm – free time: beach, pool, walks to the village and around, village tavernas. Massage treatments – one session per person of Sports Massage to help with freeing the body and helping you to move easier (performed by me). If you would like to take a trip up into the Pelion Mountain, or a boat trip in the Pagasitic Gulf we can arrange this for you, subject to availability and also will be included in the price.
❤️ 6 pm to 7.30 pm- Release and realign session in the evenings. Holistic Core Restore ‘Release’ is an ESSENTIAL part of any woman’s self-care toolbox. Simple ways to ‘release’ muscular tension that draws on self-massage, myofascial movement, Yoga and Pilates traditions.
❤️ 8 pm – Dinner served on the terrace.
* Payment plans are offered of 12; 9; 6; 3 months. Look at the bottom of the page.
12 months payment plan will be available only until
About your host aka Me 😀
Hi! My name is Jev. Nice to meet you 🙂
My journey started after my second child when I discovered such things like diastasis, incontinence and prolapse exist. But what I could not find was good solid helpful information. That is when I started my specialist training in Post Natal fitness and I have succeeded with rehabilitating my own body.
In doing that came the passion to help other women. I love what I do, love helping women and it gives me great satisfaction to see my clients succeed.
I chose to represent HCR® because above all else, unlike any other method I have come across, it has a whole body approach including nutrition, wellbeing as well as exercise, not just fixing a leaky pelvic floor or a wobbly tummy but improving woman’s whole lifestyle. The positive effects HCR programme has on women and their families are what inspires me.
Throughout my years of training women, I have always been aware of how movement can be limited by tightness, postural issues and lack of mobility in areas of the body.
Qualifying in Sports Massage Level 3 Therapist has enabled me to take these skills and use them to help my clients:
- feel lighter, looser and more mobile
- relieve pain and tension
- reduce anxiety and stress
- sleep better
- increase their flexibility and move with ease
Information about location
The view from the house is of the clear and calm waters of the Pagasitic Gulf (western side of Pelion) with panoramic views out across the sea and Pelion mountain beyond. Our Villa is situated in a commanding position at the head of the bay of Lefokastro in the Pelion peninsula. 10 minute walk from the village of Lefokastro where there are 3 tavernas a village shop and a bar. Only the small sandy beach which is a two minute walk away separates the house from the village. The house is built of local Pelion stone using local craftsmen from Argalasti. The construction is totally in keeping with the landscape blending naturally into the contours of the hillside. The house is accessible via a 500 metre drive which runs down to the house. We are surrounded by olive trees and the natural flora of the Pelion forests. We have seen dolphins in the bay in the summer on several occasions!
How to get here:
The quickest route from the UK is via THESSALONIKI – we recommend flights out of London with Easyjet or Ryanair (Easyjet flies out of Gatwick; Ryanair flies out of Stansted). The EasyJet flights do leave early (about 6am) but guests then arrive at the villa nice and early (around 3 pm) in time for a full afternoon of sun and relaxation before their first Release session in the evening. Travel time from Thessaloniki Airport to Volos is approximately 3 hours.
Guests coming from further afield can also fly into ATHENS if there are no direct flights from their country of origin into Thessaloniki. Travel time from Athens Airport to Volos is approximately 4 hours. We find that guests flying into Athens often like to arrive in Athens the day before the commencement of the retreat in order to get in a bit of sightseeing before travelling on to the villa.
GETTING FROM THE AIRPORT TO THE VILLA
We can help you organise group bus transfers door-to-door from the airport to the villa using a local company. The cost will work out at around 50 euros per person each way depending on the number of passengers.
For independent travellers wishing to make their own way to the retreat, we recommend travelling by bus from either Thessaloniki or Athens to Volos, and then a transfer from Volos is included on to the retreat. Intercity buses are frequent, punctual and comfortable, costing 20-30 euros one way. New timetables are published every 6 months – see www.ktelvolou.gr.
You can also check flights to Skiathos Island and make a longer holiday out of it. The ferry from Skiathos to Volos takes from 1.45 to 2.5 hours. Another airport to check out is Volos Airport. Recently a few charter airlines began to use it.
Set just below the house is our secluded yoga terrace, with steps down to the rocks and a diving platform to leap into the crystal sea below. From here you can swim to the beach or tavernas, or return to the yoga terrace to catch some more sun and relaxation.
Luxury accommodation in sea view rooms with air conditioning in all rooms
The Retreat price includes a delicious breakfast served with home baked fresh bread, fresh fruit and a selection of cereals, yoghurt and honey, a light salad lunch and a two-course evening meal served with local wine. The food is prepared using only the freshest seasonal and local ingredients, including oregano, mint, thyme, rosemary and olives from our own garden. All meals are served on our terrace overlooking the sea. The evening meal will include a selection of dishes to cater for every taste. Local wine will be served to guests at dinner if desired (at no extra cost). Otherwise, a range of soft drinks and fruit juices will be served at all meals and will be available at all times throughout the day. The precise menu will be developed in discussion with guests to take account of any special requirements or preferences. It will also vary according to the fresh local produce available at local markets.Book Here To Get Early Bird Discount Using Code EARLY2020